Lunes, Pebrero 1, 2016

Stars and Creations

This week went too fast. My companion and I opened a "baranggay" this week after being informed by our bishop that centro west is part of our area. We found a lot of good new investigators in this small baranggay filled with many people. It's just close to the chapel. So for now, we are just going to focus in this area instead of those far-far-away.. to be more effective and efficient.

I had exchanges with Sister Baker and Sister Balaoing this week. Sister Baker is smart, a scriptorian, and really sincere in asking for ways how she can improve. As for me, I'm still working on with my inspired questions and so we made it a goal to study that skill. She's awesome. She talks to everyone.

The same with Sister Balaoing, a very diligent trainer. She's so hyper in talking to everyone. Haha.

We had a zone activity this morning, and it is a wonderful time to ponder how much He loves me through His wonderful creations. Last Sunday, during Gospel Essential Class, we were talking about the creation and I was suddenly asked by the teacher how I can feel His love through His creations. I suddenly remembered how much I love walking every night in my bukid area in Alinguigan. When you are in a bukid, you see more stars at night. And everytime disappoinments and failures come, everytime baptisms fall through, everytime I had misunderstanding with someone else, I just look up to sky and see the stars testifying that He lives and that He loves me and everyone around me.

I know Heavenly Father loves me.
I love being His missionary!
After our community service :)

Zone activity awhile ago. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento