Lunes, Nobyembre 9, 2015

Some Balancing

This is such a wonderful area, filled with wonderful people.  The ward have become more supportive: We had 16 member present lessons this week. I just love this ward, so much... And it would be okay with me if I would end my mission in this area. (I am totally alright with 2 areas, I promise. I am totally fine here... Promise)

My BOM study with a question, "How Can I Become A Consecrated Missionary?"... has beeeeen soooo greaaaat. I have been studying King Benjamin's address of "do-things-in-wisdom-and-order".. I've learned, by experience, that the more I am balanced, the more resources I have to meet the demands of life. I have learned by experience that I have greater receptiveness to spiritual truths as I strive to keep things in wisdom and order. 

A balanced missionary, is a hastening missionary..

I love being a hastening missionary!!!!!!!!!


Zone Picture with Elder and Sister Schwitzer!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento