Lunes, Abril 27, 2015

SISTER MAROKET!! MY ANAK!!

Ok! So I am training a new missionary! Actually I am not “training” her. She came here well-prepared! When I opened my mouth inside the van as we went to our first appointment (her very first teaching appointment), she did the same thing STRAIGHTWAY to the woman sitting beside her as well.  She’s the one who led our first teaching appointment together by sharing a scripture verse to a less-active, and it was powerful. She’s one of the speakers in our sacrament meeting yesterday (about Eternal Families) and it was powerful. She speaks from the heart, and she teaches by the Spirit! I am so proud of my anak that I want to introduce her to everyone we meet and tell them “BEHOLD! THIS IS MY BELOVED DAUGHTER! IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED!!!!”

Few days together with my anak is so precious and spiritual. I’ve seen the Lord’s hands working in this area and in our lives. In hundreds of missions around the world, and thousands of areas around the world, the Lord has sent us in this particular area to be companions as His authorized represenatives.

I hope I could properly describe the feeling I had when I saw her picture in March 2015 Liahona – something cold wrapped me from head to foot. I do not know what it was, but it was a wonderful feeling. The next day, Elder Pandaog told me that Sister Maroket (the one in Liahona!) has been called to serve in this mission and then he said “I think you’ll be the one who’ll train her.” And I was like “I do not know why. But I felt the same thing too.” Yes, I knew she would be my anak even BEFORE the APs informed me I’ll be training!

And could I just tell you how we’ve known each other? Before we went to mission, I’ve been stalking her on her facebook account. And yes, she’s been stalking me as well. We’ve been liking each other’s posts but we never communicated. So yup. We’ve been each other’s stalkers before we came here! Hahaha.

 And one more thing! Before I went to mission, I loved going to Manila temple alone early in the morning.. And that’s also her favorite things to do: going to the temple alone early in the morning! And! And! I have seen her MANY TIMES in the temple all alone,  and there was one time we were the only ones who were at the comfort room and I was about to talk to her but I was too shy, I still do not know how to OYM.. So yes!!!!!!!!! And now, we’re together!! She kept on telling me that she has been praying for her trainer in the temple, and told me that I am an “answered prayer”. But to me, SHE IS MORE THAT WHAT I HAVE ASKED FOR.

I love her so much. And I will do my best to be the trainer, companion, and a friend to her that the Lord expects me to be.

In hundreds of missions around the world, and thousands of areas around the world, the Lord has sent us in this particular area to be companions as His authorized represenatives.

This is not an accident. I know it.

We’ve been called by a prophet of God. I know it.

The God of Israel leads this mission. I know it.

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! 

Sending off my companion to Philippines Butuan Mission!

Waiting for the coming of our trainees!

Her first Sunday!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento