Lunes, Marso 23, 2015

The Preparatory Priesthood

So last week, we went to Cauayan to get Sister Berganio's call (she'll be serving in Philippines Butuan Mission!) and then we had splits with the STLs! Even though we were out of our area for 2 days, we still had a god work. We just hope and pray that we would be able to help Vanessa, Genalyn, and Rosario be prepared for their baptism on the 18th!

Anyway, during my language study last week, I was reading President Eyring's talk "The Preparatory Priesthood". And I love it so much. Although it was made for the priesthood, I find it perfectly written for me. It talks about how the senior priesthood companion help the Aaronic priesthood companion in fulfilling their priesthood duties. In his talk, I have learned the principle of trust and love for junior companions.

As a preparation for Sister Berganio's mission in Butuan, we study and practice teaching skills during our companion study. Sister Berganio is getting better in asking questions, using the scriptures, HTBTs, and such. And we are now getting better with switching in teaching appointments. I'm learning a lot from her too.

I am learning so much in my mission. I am grateful for the privilege He has given me to be His missionary.

He loves us all, and I love being His missionary!

I do not know what is this, but it stays in our bedroom.

Sister Berganio, opening her mission call!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento