Lunes, Pebrero 23, 2015

The Two Kinds of People On Earth

This week, I have learned that there are only 2 kinds of people on earth: Those I Love, and Those I Do Not Understand. And because of my experiences here in the mission, I have developed a deep deeper love for my own family.

So I hope I could tell you all the things that happened this week:

1. I felt the Spirit more as I applied what I have learned in my personal study of PMG Chapter 4 and my 12 weeks program review about the Role of the Holy Ghost in Conversion.
2. I had the most spiritual companionship inventory with Sister Solis last Friday. I love my companion.
3. We had a wonderful PEC Meeting last Friday. We all knelt down in the closing prayer. I love the Spirit so much.

I love being a missionary!

Zone conference on my birthday!

After zone conference, we ate at Morales Family!

Pday with Sister Solis


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento