Lunes, Hulyo 20, 2015

Hello Tuguegarao!

Soooooo your email made me cry. I love you Papang, Mamang, Elaine, Mary Flor, and Lowla... The past two weeks have been hard for me. I do not know why, maybe because I stayed too long in my first area, and then exicted but anxious for a change.

Tuesday, last day in my area.. I was silent for most of the time of the day. I felt sorry for my anak, kasi she has to deal with a "nagmamaktol na nanay"... I am grateful for Sister Maroket.. She has always been patient and loving to me. She loves me unconditionally.

I visited some of the people I have loved in my area. And guess what, Nanay Ramel,,, (one of the active nanays in the ward who feeds us always and every time we pass by their house) gave me and my companion 500 pesos because she had the feeling that we have no money left. Embarrassing it was, but we accepted it, because we ran out of money na talaga.. Hahaha. So grateful!

And then I was about to teach and visit Genalyn Mateo.. one of our recent converts.. but she was not there. And then, her Tatay said "Sabi ko na nga ba sa kanya dadaan kayo sister".. then he asked their bunsong anak to get the more than a kilo of avocado they picked from their tree, and gave it to me! It melted my heart so much. I want to see them again after my mission. They are humble and generous family. :) I love them with all my heart.

And.. my last visit to the Morales Family. I do not know how to tell you how it went. But I've never seen Nanay Virigina and the Morales children cried so hard as they did that night. They are special to my heart.

I am now in Tuguegarao 2nd ward.. My companion is Sister Elivera. She's my housemate for 3 cycles in my first area so we've known each other before.. She's training me. Because I am newly called as Sister Training Leader of two zones (Tugue South and Tugue North)... Excited and anxious and excited.

This coming wednesday, we'll be having New Leaders Training .. so I am excited to receive another training from our beloved mission president.

I am fat. And ugly. But I will do my best to look prettier (and ahem) more beautiful when I get home. Wahahah.

Love and prayers,
Sister Acosta











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento