Sabado, Abril 23, 2016

That's How I'll Be

I think Sister Martinez and I are getting very dangerous to the adversary, we felt his opposition to us this week. We got sick and our investigators are experiencing some challenges as well. But! But! I just want to let him know that I am so sorry -- I am not sorry. I want him to know, to really know, that no unhallowed hand can stop this work from progressing. And my fire will continue to burn brighter and brighter and brighter until the perfect day!! Hahaha. I love being a missionary!

Sister Omna, wife of an LA, whom Sister Mcbride and I taught the first lesson in Tuguegarao, is now progressing towards baptism this coming May 7th. In fact, she was the one who taught us the plan of salvation, with all the sticky notes and scripture references as she studied her assignment. I know with all my heart and soul that she will be a good instrument in building the kingdom here on earth. I can't believe I would be able to see her again, here in Roxas, my last area. I know it wasn't an accident that Sister Martinez brought me to their house during my first day here. And it wasn't an accident President Rahlf transferred me here! The God of Israel truly leads this mission!

Tomorrow will be a very very special day to me, to President and Sister Rahlf. Our very last zone conference! I can't believe how much time has gone past and I just want to let the Lord know, to really know, that I am so so so grateful He has allowed me to play a little part in this great and marvelous work, in this wonderful Cauayan Zion. Much more for giving President and Sister Rahlf to me, as my mission parents. I do not want to be emotional right now, because I am not yet leaving.. but yes, I just want them to know, to really know, that I love them so much.

Power Reading the book of mormon has been great!! I have been using my "colored and encircled" book of mormon in teaching the investigators how this book helps us know Christ. I am grateful for this Power Read, I was able to finish reading the book of mormon in the field by centering it on Jesus Christ, my Savior and my Master.

I know that as I continue to make Him the center of my life, no unhallowed hand can ever stop me to return to Him. No, not even the devil's mightiest winds, scariest shafts in the whirlwind, heaviest hail and storm.. Nothing, as in nothing can stop me and those around me to return to Him, valiantly.

I will be firm as the mountain, stretched to the sky, strong as a fortress, sure as the night. I will be straight as an arrow, deep as the sea. That’s how He lived So that’s how I’ll be.

That's a song by the way. Ooooh I love being a missionary!!



Free ride!!! :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento