Lunes, Setyembre 21, 2015

Wise as Serpents, Harmless as Doves, Sweet as Honey!

This week, we were able to find a new investigator. She is Sister Honey, and she is as sweet as her name, Honey! Last Saturday, she cried when we gave her a copy of book of mormon.. And she asked us one of the most inspired questions an investigator can ask: "Can I be baptized in your church??" Of course, we said yes!!! And we extended baptismal date!! We love her so much!

Tuesday, I had the opportunity to be with Sister Turley, and we had wonderful experiences which includes being sent as "sheeps in the midst of wolves".. and just as how the Savior taught, we tried to be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. We expressed our love to the investigator who shouted to us many times. Which caused her countenance change, and she even said "love you" to us many times. Hahaha. It's true, love soften hearts.

Thursday, we had zone conference!!! Sister Hamblin and I taught one of the workshops. Basta, yun na yun. Hahaha! At syempre, pagkain ulit. Kaya lang hindi ako masyadong kumain.

I love my companion so much. I love having companionship study with her everyday. I feel like I am a new missionary who is on a companion exchange with an STL everyday I am with her.

And I love the book of mormon so much. It is true that this book tells what men must do to gain peace in this life. I am finding so much peace and happiness as I study it everyday. It brings so much comfort and peace to me knowing that He lives, and I know that because of the book of mormon.

I know that my Redeemer lives, and He loves me perfectly.

I love being His missionary!

Our dinner.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento