Lunes, Pebrero 2, 2015

New Companion: Sister Solis!

I just want everyone to know that I love my follow-up trainer Sister Solis. In one week with her, I have learned so many things from her. Having her as my companion makes me feel Heavenly Father knows me so well.

I thank Heavenly Father for Sister Solis for helping me learn how to set BALANCED goals. She taught me the importance of teaching people not lessons. Before I was so worried in trying to cover all the lessons. But because of my follow-up trainer, I have learned that it doesn't matter if the pacing of teaching is slow. Having them understand the lesson is what's important. She has also taught me the difference betweent finding efforts (FE) and effective finding (EF). She has taught me a more effective and efficient way of weekly planning. I have learned and I continue to learn from her.

Miracles:
1. Tatay George went to church for the 4th time straight! And Willieboy, his son went to chruch for the 7th time straight! Baptism on 14th!

2. During one of our lessons with an investigator, I had experienced once again how the Spirit uses our mouth to teach. Okay, I have no time to explain what happened, but it was a memorable experience for me!

3. Last Sunday was the most effective ward council meeting ever happened in this ward. The ward missionaries are awesome. They reported on their work for the very first time. Reporting is so important, because "when performance is measured and reported, the rate of improvement accelerates" The prophet said it!

4. Nanay Virginia, the wife of Tatay George, shared to their neighbors about her experience in going to the true church. She said that she felt something different. She said that she learned so many things and that she has never felt like it in other churches she has attended to. So we bore our testimony that it was the Holy Ghost testifying to her that our message is true. After Tatay and Willieboy, we will be focusing to the rest of the members of the Morales Family. I love this Eternal Family.

I love my area. I love my follow-up trainer. I love being a missionary!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento