Lunes, Disyembre 15, 2014

Mission Tour

I know I have said this for so many times, but I want to say it again: DAYS HAVE GONE SO FAST! It makes me feel how short our life is! I love my nanay so much! And I love the things I am learning here in the mission field.

About the work! We had 4 investigators committed to be baptized on January 24! Sister Imelda – which we met last week! She’s been taught by the missionaries I think 4 years ago. After 4 years, she’s now ready! The Lord has prepared her! She understands the doctrine, that’s why I love her. Because true doctrine understood, changes behavior!

Tatay Ramos, the father of a part member family also committed to be baptized. He’s very shy. But we’re working on building trust and relationship with him, so he can overcome that shyness. Of course, through the atonement, he can do that! His 2 sons also committed to be baptized. I love this family so much.

And Sherwin, a less active! One of those who committed to finish reading the Book of Mormon by December 2015, is done with the Introduction! That’s commendable! And yesterday, he worked with us! And he bore one of the most humble and sincere testimony yesterday with one of our investigators – the Tungpalan Family.

And Jesus Omengan, a returning less active – is fulfilling his commitment to finish the book of mormon too! He’s done with 1st Nephi. And yesterday, he was ordained to Melchezidek Priesthood. So I am so proud of him. Heavenly Father must be so proud of him! And his girlfriend also accepted the invitation to be baptized yesterday. But there’s no goal date yet. We’re working on some things.

Oh yes! I love these people. I have not finished my ministry until these people are keeping their commitments!

I love being a missionary!


 -- 
How's my sister elaine? How's your preparation for mission? I haven't received an email from her. Is everything okay? I hope she's working on her personal progress kasi I tell you.. That's the same things you will teach on mission. And you will develop attributes necessary to be a missionary. And also, Mary Flor.. Gawin mo din. :) Haha! Personal Progress has been a BIG BIG PART of me for time and for all eternity.

Ito pala mga pics ko:

​During our Mission Tour with Elder and Sister Bowen of the Seventy. I am with Sister Lange here. She's my STL dito sa Zone. At mahal na mahal ko siya. She's an example to me! She's going home to Colorado sa 17!

(Sidenote: Maraming may gusto ng damit ko na yan. More than 50 na tao na ang nagsabi na they like my dress since I bought it. And even Sister Rahlf, after she hugged me. Sabi nya: "You are well-dressed!!" Hahaha)



The Ramos Family!

Sige ingat kayong lahat!!! :) Mahal ko kayo!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento