Lunes, Oktubre 19, 2015

Storm

Even though we were out of our area for 3 days, my companion and I were still able to teach 36 lessons and had 85 contacts! It is true that miracles happen. He prepares a way, if we will just "go and do". (1 Nephi 3:7)

On a different note, I was not able to sleep saturday till sunday morning because the storm was so strong that our apartment's door fell and got broken. I was so scared that I asked myself: "Am I now prepared to meet God? Have I done all that was required of me? Have I repented enough?"

Long story short. I prayed like Enos. Then, I slept like a baby. I felt the sweetest assurance that He won't take me yet because my ministry is not yet finished, until the people in Tuguegarao are keeping their commitments!

I love being a missionary!

MLC

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento